Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Bell tolls

Saint James, Jericho TAS



http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-07/anglican-church-releases-churches-for-sale-in-tasmania/9735404
My Friends,


The part sale of Anglican Churches in Tasmania has been very much in the news of late. Last weekend there was a feature in the Australian , its weekend magazine.It easy to point the finger to those responsible for this exercise and I prefer to remember all those who are likely
going to go without their Parish Churches in the future in my prayers.I would encourage them to join forces locally and start meeting in halls or people's homes if at all possible.



As an Orthodox Anglican Priest this is what I had to do when I joined the Anglican Catholic Church and left the Anglican Church of Australia. Have a look at my blogspot www.fatheredbakker.blogspot.com, which
also includes links to our diocesan website and the main Church's website. You are welcome to visit.


If you are an Anglican Catholic and you are residing in the Launceston area and you are looking for a place to worship, then I would love to hear from you.





With every good wish in Christ,
Father Ed Bakker
Anglican Catholic Church / Original Province
Mission of Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne
Launceston
Tasmania
Australia



No comments: